60 minute Massage - $250
90 Minute Massage - $325
On the go...
(Photo Shoots, Films, Video Shoots)
Touring & Travel
(Short Term on Location, Events, International Touring)
*Pricing is negotiated based on event.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage is a technique directed towards the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia. The aim is to effect the various layers of fascia (the thin sheath that covers the muscle tissue) that support muscle and tissues and loosen bonds between the layers of connective tissues. This technique usually employs a firm pressure and is effective in treating the following:
- Muscle tension
- Limited range of motion
- High blood pressure
Prenatal/pregnancy massage is applied like any regular massage. As the pregnancy progresses there are changes in positioning to accommodate the belly. Also certain sensitive areas and acupressure points are avoided along with essential oil usage. Some of the benefits of receiving massage during and after pregnancy include:
- Reduced anxiety & depression
- Reduced spasms, cramping & back pain
- Lower cortisol levels
- Reduced risk of premature birth & postpartum depression
Different from a full body massage, the therapeutic massage is a session tailored to the client, one where specific injuries or conditions are addressed.
Sports massage is a method designed to prepare an athlete for upcoming events and to aid in the body's regeneration and restorative capacities following a rigorous workout. This is achieved through specialized manipulations that stimulate circulation of the blood and lymph. Benefits of sports therapy include:
- Increased oxygen and nutrients to effected areas for fast repair
- Flushing out metabolic waste
- 3-5 times more effective in combating fatigue than resting
- Breaking down of adhesions that result from inflammation and trauma
- Reduced muscle pain & increased flexibility
Massage cupping is performed using polycarbonate cups of varying sizes. With the control of a pump, different levels of suction are achieved to treat a multitude of issues. Unlike traditional cupping, the cups are used in a massage-like motion, thus not leaving any kind of mark (cup kiss) on the skin. This is a great modality to pair with deep tissue work, as it reduces post massage soreness. Additional therapeutic effects of massage cupping include:
- Lymph drainage (great for post operative healing)
- Loosening of adhesions
- Release of deep tissue issues (loosening of scar tissue / long term injuries)
- Reduce inflammation
- Stimulate blood flow
- Sedation of the nervous system (great for those who suffer from high blood pressure, anxiety, insomnia)
* All therapies are available in 60 or 90 minute sessions. Session time may vary based on the assessment of the therapist.
All services are completely mobile.
Equipped with massage table, sheets, lotions and essential oils. Serving Los Angeles and Ventura Counties in California and the Greater Nashville Areas of Tennessee.
*For an additional fee, service outside of these areas can be accommodated.